hair & harlow are leading the industry with personalised colour techniques. The directing team are educating salons internationally and our menu reflects our creative art and colour precision.
Below is an outline of our pricing structure. All prices that are listed, are the starting prices for our services. As listed, our colour prices are kept separate to the cutting, styling and olaplex services To gain an accurate estimate of your total service cost, please add all the respective items together. We have provided the below price list as a guide only. For a more accurate idea on pricing we do offer free in salon consultations, these only take 5-10 minutes and cover all aspects of the service.
We have a 2 tiered pricing structure:
- Our 'Head Stylist' tier covers all of our senior staff and directors
- Our 'Stylist' tier is our experienced and emerging junior talent
Here at hair & harlow we employ the very best of stylists and we invest a great deal in further educating them. When you make booking we reserve a stylist just for you. Therefore we hope that you will appreciate our bookings and cancellation policies.
Upon making an appointment with us, this indicates that all clients understand and agree to our bookings and cancellation policies.
All prices are effective as of 1st April 2017.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. Arriving on time will ensure that you receive the full service which you were booked in for.
- If you are running late, please let us know. We will do all we can to accommodate for you, however please keep in mind that we may not have time to complete the whole service, and we may have to adjust your appointment accordingly. In some cases we may have to reschedule your whole appointment.
- Please allow extra time for parking. Our Fairy Meadow salon has excellent parking options, either in Guest Avenue or at the Coles complex across the road.
- Surry Hills parking is heavily metred and quite hard to find, so we would suggest utilising public transport as we are only a 5 minute walk from central train station.
hair & harlow’s cancellation policy consists of the following conditions:
- Less then 24hrs notice provided to cancel or change an appointment will result in an $120.00 fee being added to the clients next visit, or payable on the day – at hair & harlows discretion.
- If your appointment is filled, this fee will be voided. Hence the more notice you provide, the more chance we have of it filling
- A complete no show to an appointment will result in the clients full service fee being added to their next visit or payable on the day – at hair & harlows discretion also.
- Our confirmation texts are sent out 3-4 days in advance, as the text states clients are required to either reply Y to confirm, or call the respective salon to cancel/reschedule. Unfortunately our booking software does not pick up any other replies.
- If we have not heard back and the appointment still remains unconfirmed 24 hours before the actual appointment time, it will be automatically cancelled.
By booking an appointment at either hair & harlow salons, this indicates that clients agree to the above terms and conditions.